Collins Structural Consulting, PLLC (CSC) is seeking a motivated, experienced Structural Engineer who enjoys tackling challenging and varied projects. Our company performs structural design for industrial and commercial buildings, with specialties in manufacturing, mixed use, and disaster recovery. The ideal candidate will successfully manage all phases of structural design while taking responsibility and pride in successful completion of work.
- Structural Analysis and Design of structures and structural components
- Creation of construction drawings and reports
- Construction support tasks including site visits and submittal reviews as necessary
- Lead and manage quality completion of projects while meeting deadlines and budget goals
- Manage other personnel on a project specific basis
- Interact positively and effectively with clients to ensure design meets client’s goals
- MS in Civil/Structural Engineering
- PE Certification
- Drafting abilities (Revit preferred)
- Technical writing and communication skills
- Five + years of experience in structural design of commercial structures using post-tension concrete, steel, and wood.
- Ability to work independently on all phases of projects.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.